Friday, March 20, 2009

Redcross Camp (13 - 16 Mar 2009)

Family protrait at Changi Point Coastal Walk for an NE Learning Journey.
I was explaining to them the effects of wave erosion on Changi Coast.
She looked very confident!?
The Sec. 4 and VIs were walking behind to ensure that no cadet was abandoned unknowingly.
I was giving lecture again on the coast.
Why are you staring at me???!!!
Yes, we went Old Changi Hospital! The lengendary haunted place! Don't worry, I had made appointment with the ghosts already. They knew that we were for an NE Learning Journey and not to disturb them.
They looked shocked because I told them a ghost story at the venue.
This was the first time I saw Seng Loong being so pro-active. He volunteered as a traffic policeman. I was impressed.
We were doing beach cleaning but unfortunately it rained. Otherwise, we could have done more.
The Sec 1 were learning the first NE Lesson: Green and clean Singapore!

No comments:

Post a Comment