Saturday, March 7, 2009

Changi Village Recee 7 Mar 09 (Sat)

We were at Changi Chapel and it was a hot afternoon!

Some of them took the initiative to write words of comfort to those who had sacrificed their lives for our freedom during Japanese Occupation in Singapore. Rest in peace comrades...

Amir and Daniel lighted the candles of hope and peace and paid their respect to those who were forgotten by many in World War II.

Apparently, they enjoyed the NE Learning Journey at Changi Museum.

We were crazy enough to start our second NE Learning Journey under the scorching sun along the Changi Boardwalk.

Many did not bring their umbrella. It is a lesson to be learnt. Wherever you go, always remember to bring an umbrella to prepare for unpredictable weather.

Happy together always!

I felt heat radiating and even the shade of the coconut tree did not provide much comfort.

A cute cow spotted by Amir and Wei Lun.

Sweat were starting to trickle down Boon Ping's face under the hot sun. His facial expression showed all.

I felt like an emperor when Amir carried the umbrella while Daniel showed the way.

2 pretty young ladies were leading the way.

Fishing: Father and son activity. A time to bond with each other.

A cheap way to collect clams. But I have a better way: Go to a restaurant and order loh!

It is Superman!!!

Mr Cool Dude!

Listening intently...

2 handsome but short hunks were leading the way to Old Changi Hospital.
Do you know that something frightening happened not at Old Changi Hospital, but at my home? The photos taken at Old Changi Hospital could not be saved at all!!! I had problem saving them and the images were deleted. That place is really haunted. When we were about to step into Old Changi Hospital, the sky turned black almost immediately. You can ask the rest to verify this if you don't believe.

We were talking down from the Old Changi Hospital. And I made sure that I was the last to leave the place. My face was quite solemn because I was praying silently to Buddha.

I had difficulty uploading this picture. Then something dawned on me! Old Changi Hospital was at the right side of the background!!!

Mr Toilet Man!

The end of the recee! Many of them were exhausted by 3pm.

When we boarded the bus, the rain was flooding the roads. I did not have any bad omen but I still prayed to Buddha along the way because I was worried that the "ghosts" would follow us. Somehow, I had a feeling that we made a narrow escape and lightning was striking furiously at the bus. Luckily nothing happened. We managed to wrapped up everything beautifully towards the end and all had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment