Monday, March 23, 2009

March Holidays

I didn't really relax during March Holidays because I fell ill for 4 days and it went over to Monday. I literally lost my voice and coughed non-stop. Sleeping at night became a torture because each time I swallowed my saliva, it would irritate my throat and coughing would be ceaseless.

Then the doctor gave me a cough medicine that could make me sleep. The doctor told me that I over-exhausted myself and I was trying to do too many things at one thing. Now, my health is suffering. So he advised me to sleep. I must admit the medicine was simply fantastic. I slept for 24 hours! It was a serene, non-interrupted sleep that I longed for thousands of years. Resting and relaxing became a legend when I started working. That sleep was really sweet. It was so deep that I didn't want to wake up. The quietness and silence were so peaceful. That sleep was a true escape from all the troubles, problems and worries that I encounter in the day. How I wish that the sleep could last for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment