Thursday, July 16, 2009

This is a small world!!!

After the crab feast, I followed M to her friend's house.

When I was about to enter the house, I was greeted with a shocking expression from the owner.

"You are the AJC guy in my next class, right? I didn't change much. The hair is still the same." greeted MN.

I was taken aback. You mean I am that young???!!! Hahahaa.a......

"I don't know who you are. Who are you?"

"I am MN from 28/07 and you are in 29/97, right? Don't you remember me?" replied MN.

Seriously speaking, I really couldn't remember her at that point of time. But one thing was for sure: I like her terrace house so much, I wanted to buy it immediately! MN was very friendly and she brought me around the house. She seemed to know me for more than 10 years. True. From JC till now, that is more than 10 years. But, I still can't remember her at all?! While M was complaining to her about work, I walked around the neighbourhood and I fell in love with the place. After one round of walk, I sank into an armchair at the verandah, just outside the house. The homely ambience was too overwhelming, and I could totally understand why M always spends her weekend at MN's house. In fact, I like the house so much, I didn't want to leave the house!!!

Then, Miss F called me the next day and related that she was also a student in AJC and her husband as well. Wah....that's a small world!!! Not only that, I found out that Mr G is also from AJC and we are from the same batch.

You can go and guess who is who and the clue is: they are all teachers from Evergreen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment