Friday, July 17, 2009

A great movie

War pictures. Horrible shredded bodies. I hated it. However, my friend Roy told me that the movie could people cry and it was good for Social Studies Book 3, Chapter 6. I didn't quite believe him. But I still rented the DVD.

The title is called 'Brotherhood' or in Korean language: Taegukgi (1950 Korea War). The video is in YouTube.

In my life, there are two things that will make me very sad:
1) Someone alive standing in front of a tomb and talking to the dead person.
2) Someone is forced in a train/bus and the loved ones were there chasing after the train/bus.

Why? That was something I experienced personally before.

And the movie had both the items. By the end of the movie, my eyes were all red.

It is a great movie. It makes people cry.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaTOnEBLaCKGuY01

No comments:

Post a Comment