Thursday, February 5, 2009

3 Dynamic and 3 Thinking

They are twin brothers! 3 Dynamic is really unique! I have never seen such a talkative class. Students from 3 Thinking can behave much better. But both are equally lovable. I seriously look forward teaching these 2 classes.

Every Wednesday is always a tiring day for me because I have 6 teaching periods and you can literally see me running around like a mad man. After each Wednesday I will always have a pile of homework to mark. It is really tiring but each time I start reading the essays by 3 Dynamic and 3 Thinking, they will never fail to make me laugh. Some essays are really good, some stories are simply off tangent but they are really cute.

This Wednesday I had a terrible headache and my mum was telling to go and see a doctor. When the alarm clock rang at 5.20am, I simply could not wake up. Then I prayed to Buddha silently and bargained with him.

"Buddha, if I have to fall sick, please delay for one more day. Because I have no lesson on Friday. I cannot afford to miss lessons with 3 Dynamic and 3 Thinking. Geography is even worse, I only have 2 periods with my Sec 4 each week. I really cannot miss the lesson. Please, please, please."

When I slowly got up, the pain in my head started to disappear.

When I entered these 2 classrooms, I was very touched that all of them brought the newspaper and the Grammar Book. And all of them were waiting for my lesson. At that moment, I was very touched.

Thank you for being so attentive in class. Your small action really can make teachers' heart melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment